This is a collection of the Best Python Books that are available today. Some of them have a free Kindle Edition and others have a Paid paperback edition that is available in most countries.
The Collection mainly targets for Students, Python Beginners and Professionals who wants to learn
- Python Basic and Advanced Concepts
- Python Automation
- Developing Web Applications using Django, Flask and Fast API
- Python Data Structures
- Data Science and Scientific Computing using NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
PYTHON: PROGRAMMING: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO LEARN PYTHON IN 7 DAYS Kindle Edition (Free Kindle Edition)
By Ramsey Hamilton
This book covers various concepts of Python such as Variables and Programs in Files, loops, functions, Data Types, Dict, List, String, Set, Classes, Modules, Error handling etc.
The book is recommended for Python Beginners who wants to learn Python Basics.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition (Paid)
By Al Sweigart
This new, fully revised edition of Al Sweigart’s bestselling Pythonic classic, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, covers all the basics concepts of Python 3 and you can explore its rich library of modules for performing specific tasks, like scraping data off the Web, filling out forms, renaming files, organizing folders, sending email responses, and merging, splitting, or encrypting PDFs. There’s also a brand-new chapter on input validation, tutorials on automating Gmail and Google Sheets, tips on automatically updating CSV files, and other recent feats of automations that improve your efficiency.
This book helps in learning Python Basics as well as Automation concepts using the Python packages. Recommended for Beginners and Professionals.
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3 (Paid)
By Charles Severance
Python for Everybody is designed to introduce students to programming and software development through the lens of exploring data.You can think of the Python programming language as your tool to solve data problems that are beyond the capability of a spreadsheet.
This book is mainly recommended for Students and Python Beginners.
Python and Algorithmic Thinking for the Complete Beginner (Paid)
Addressed to anyone who has no prior programming knowledge or experience, but a desire to learn programming with Python, it teaches the first thing that every novice programmer needs to learn, which is Algorithmic Thinking. Αlgorithmic Thinking involves more than just learning code. It is a problem-solving process that involves learning how to code.
This book has a class course structure with questions and exercises at the end of each chapter so you can test what you have learned right away and improve your comprehension. With 250 solved and 450 unsolved exercises, 475 true/false, about 150 multiple choice, and 200 review questions and crosswords (the solutions and the answers to which can be found on the Internet), this book is ideal for
- novices or average programmers, for self-study
- high school students
- first-year college or university students
- anyone who wants to start learning or teaching computer programming using the proper conventions and techniques
Python Succinctly (Free)
It’s a free ebook that covers basic concepts of Python like variables, strings, lists, functions, boolean, tuple, conditional, File read, and File write operations, Modules, etc
Let us Python - 4th Edition (Paid)
By Yashavant Kanetkar
Most Programmer’s learning Python are usually comfortable with some or the other programming language and are not interested in going through the typical learning curve of learning the first programming language. Instead, they are looking for something that can get them off the ground quickly. They are looking for similarities and differences in a feature that they have used in other language(s) plus what extra does the new language offer. This book should help them immensely.
Google Python Style Guide (Free)
It’s not an ebook but an official Python style guide from Google. The style guide is a list of dos and don’ts for Python programs. If you are setting up a new project or architecture, this would come as handy and help you adhere to all the best practices.
Django 4 By Example - Fourth Edition (Paid)
By Antonio Mele
Learn to create fully functional web applications with authentication, content management systems, payment processing, RESTful APIs. This book will walk you through the creation of real-world applications, solving common problems, and implementing best practices using a step-by-step approach. You'll cover a wide range of web app development topics as you build four different apps:
- A Blog Application
- A Social Media Application
- An Ecommerce application
- An eLearning platform
Django 3 By Example (Paid)
By Antonio Melé
If you want to learn the entire process of developing professional web applications with Python and Django, then this book is for you. In the process of building four professional Django projects, you will learn about Django 3 features, how to solve common web development problems, how to implement best practices, and how to successfully deploy your applications.
What you will learn?
- Build real-world web applications
- Learn Django essentials, including models, views, ORM, templates, URLs, forms, and authentication
- Implement advanced features such as custom model fields, custom template tags, cache, middleware, localization, and more
- Create complex functionalities, such as AJAX interactions, social authentication, a full-text search engine, a payment system, a CMS, a RESTful API, and more
- Integrate other technologies, including Redis, Celery, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, and Channels, into your projects
- Deploy Django projects in production using NGINX, uWSGI, and Daphne
Django for APIs: Build web APIs with Python and Django (Paid)
By William S Vincent
Completely updated for Django 3. 1 & Django REST Framework 3. 11. Django for APIs is a project-based guide to building modern APIs with Django & Django REST Framework. It is suitable for beginners who have never built an API before as well as professional programmers looking for a fast-paced introduction to Django fundamentals and best practices.
Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with Python (Paid)
By Miguel Grinberg
Explore the Flask framework core functionality, and learn how to extend applications with advanced web techniques such as database migrations and an application programming interface. The first part of each chapter provides you with reference and background for the topic in question, while the second part guides you through a hands-on implementation.
What does it cover?
- A thorough introduction to Flask: explore web application development basics with Flask and an application structure appropriate for medium and large applications
- Building Flasky: learn how to build an open source blogging application step-by-step by reusing templates, paginating item lists, and working with rich text
- Going the last mile: dive into unit testing strategies, performance analysis techniques, and deployment options for your Flask application
The New And Improved Flask Mega-Tutorial (Free Kindle Edition)
By Miguel Grinberg The Flask Mega-Tutorial is an overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. The tutorial has been thoroughly revised and expanded in 2017, now containing 23 chapters. The concepts that are covered go well beyond Flask, including a wide range of topics Python web developers need to know when writing their own applications.
Web API Development with Python: A Beginner's Guide using Flask and FastAPI (Free Kindle Edition)
By Rehan Haider
This book is a hands-on project based guide to building APIs designed for beginners who have never built an API before or professionals who want a quick intro to FastAPI or Flask.
The book uses Python libraries such as Flask microframework that is used by the likes of Netflix, Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, etc. making its way up to modern framework like FastAPI, which is on par to any with NodeJS, and Go in terms of performance and quickly being adopted as the #1 API tools written in Python.
In this book you will learn
- Fundamentals of APIs
- Introduction to tools for API development
- Flask backend development using REST architecture
- Connect to Front-end designed using Jinja2 templates
- FastAPI backed / API design
- Asynchronous API development
- This book is a hands-on project based guide to building APIs designed for beginners who have never built an API before or professionals who want a quick intro to FastAPI or Flask.
NumPy and Pandas
Numerical Python: Scientific Computing and Data Science Applications with Numpy, SciPy and Matplotlib (Paid)
By Robert Johansson
Leverage the numerical and mathematical modules in Python and its standard library as well as popular open source numerical Python packages like NumPy, SciPy, FiPy, matplotlib and more. This fully revised edition, updated with the latest details of each package and changes to Jupyter projects, demonstrates how to numerically compute solutions and mathematically model applications in big data, cloud computing, financial engineering, business management and more.
What You'll Learn
- Work with vectors and matrices using NumPy
- Plot and visualize data with Matplotlib
- Perform data analysis tasks with Pandas and SciPy
- Review statistical modeling and machine learning with statsmodels and scikit-learn
- Optimize Python code using Numba and Cython
Scientific Computing with Python: High-performance scientific computing with NumPy, SciPy, and pandas, 2nd Edition (Paid)
This book will help you to explore new Python syntax features and create different models using scientific computing principles. The book presents Python alongside mathematical applications and demonstrates how to apply Python concepts in computing with the help of examples involving Python 3.8. You'll use pandas for basic data analysis to understand the modern needs of scientific computing, and cover data module improvements and built-in features.
You'll also explore numerical computation modules such as NumPy and SciPy, which enable fast access to highly efficient numerical algorithms. By learning to use the plotting module Matplotlib, you will be able to represent your computational results in talks and publications. A special chapter is devoted to SymPy, a tool for bridging symbolic and numerical computations.
What you will learn
- Understand the building blocks of computational mathematics, linear algebra, and related Python objects
- Use Matplotlib to create high-quality figures and graphics to draw and visualize results
- Apply object-oriented programming (OOP) to scientific computing in Python
- Discover how to use pandas to enter the world of data processing
- Handle exceptions for writing reliable and usable code
- Cover manual and automatic aspects of testing for scientific programming
- Get to grips with parallel computing to increase computation speed